Friday 20 June 2014

WHAT PHYSICAL FEATURE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF

Mistakes, errors, catastrophes....whatever you want to call them, I probably made them in this post and i am very sorry for that, that being said, the show must go on....


        So, I’m a pretty insecure person for the most part so before if someone was suppose to ask me this question I wouldn’t know what to say. But I saw this somewhere and thought of it and thought to myself, there has to be one thing that I like about me…a physical thing. I can’t hate all of me. I’m sure there’s more than one….maybe, but there has to be at least one. Otherwise what have I been doing? Why is it that I’m here and I can’t think of one thing that I like about myself physically.

        After some serious thought, I came up with…..my eyes. Some people might think me delirious but in actuality, I think it’s a good choice for me. They’re one thing that I can honestly say that I like, despite me having to wear glasses cause I’m practically blind. I think they’re expressive and I do believe that they are the windows to your soul….why? Because of people like me who are very expressive when it comes to facial expressions. I’m told by many that my facial expressions make people laugh….sometimes I honestly don’t see how, but if I’m able to put a smile on your face and make you genuinely happy then by all means I’m fine with that.

        My eyes are the one physical feature about myself that I love because I believe that they express me and they sometimes even say the things that I’m unable to express myself. And for that I’m truly grateful and will forever try my best not to damage them more than they already are.


Xoxo

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment