Wednesday 2 April 2014

Butter Crisis

AS PER USUAL, I APOLOGISE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS

I was watching this video called butter crisis and honestly I don’t even know how to feel about it. It’s this man/woman cause I’m not even sure which one, from Norway I think complaining. Apparently they don’t have butter and Americans are laughing at them. -_- um man/woman try again please.

Ok so they’re laughing at you fine but if you ask me you just kind of embarrassed yourself on the internet cause I could barely understand what you were saying. Your English is so detached that I doubt any of them will even be listening to your message. It probably would have been Bette if you just typed the message in a blog post or Facebook message or something like that.

But now that I think of it maybe it wasn’t a real or serious video. Maybe she was just joking around. Yea that has to be it… what language do Norwegians speak anyways. I just kind of thought it was English, I guess not. The long and short of the matter is that Americans are making fun of them not having butter(even though this video is from like two years ago) and she/he doesn’t like it.
Here's a link, go check it out when you can:


xoxo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment