Friday 4 April 2014

MY WORLD

I ONCE AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR ANY MISTAKES THAT MAY BE IN THIS POST....NOW ENJOY!!!! :)

I live in a country where if you’re not a lawyer, doctor or have a high paying job then you’re not worthy of some people’s time. Coming from a female’s perspective I completely understand because let’s be honest, no girl wants a broke ass man cause she does not want to be poor. But how about for once we look at it from a different perspective. One day while at church during Sabbath School (yes, I’m SDA), my teacher asked the class a question, well it was directed to the girls. “Would you date/marry a taxi-man?” Now at this point the class went silent and people started thinking. Some answers were flat out no, others had conditions. For example, one person said that it couldn’t be a taxi-man who was running just one taxi and didn’t have his own fleet (i.e. he had other taxis on the road.). Others just didn’t even bother to think about it, while very few said yes…

My thoughts…? Well, I think it all depends but when you come to think of it, or at least from what I’ve seen. Taxi-men aren’t broke so whoever got that notion in their head is seriously mistaken. And I know what you’re gonna say. Some people don’t look poor at home all for the name of looking good in public while they could be starving at home. Sure that could be the case but I’m just going off of what I see and think. For me it all depends on ambition. You have to be working towards something. If you’re a taxi-man and you have one taxi and you figured that will serve you for the rest of your life especially when you’re young then we’ll probably have a problem. But say you want to be a taxi-man for a living or just continue driving cause you love it, then try and expand your horizons. Get someone else to run another taxi in another area and make some more money. I am in no way saying that this will be cheap, but in the end I’m sure it’ll pay off.

Another thing that I look at is, if not a taxi-man then what is it that you want. You have to look at it from different perspectives. I’m not saying that because he wants to get into your pants you should give him a chance because hey, Everyone’s an equal on this earth. NO. I’m not saying to just ‘dash out’. What I’m saying is, if he genuinely likes you give him a chance. Also, at least he’s making an honest living. He’s not a thief or a gunman, he’s not robbing people of money or their belongings. All he’s doing is helping people get to their destinations quickly and hopefully safely.

Now I just hope if I’m ever put in a situation like this, I’ll think this logically because no matter what I say or anyone else, we’re all different and there are certain things that we all look for in a significant other… even if it is money.

Oh one more thing, guys when you hear a girl saying that she wants a man with money, most of the times we’re kidding. Don’t get me wrong, she doesn’t want a broke man either but she’s not only looking for money because personally, it doesn’t matter how much money you have if you lay a hand on me we’re gonna have major problems.
So yea, it seems like I just keep going so I’ll stop now. :D


Xoxo
-Miá

No comments:

Post a Comment