Thursday 20 March 2014

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

So my birthday has come and gone and nothing really spectacular happened. So i don't really have anything to report on that :/ sorry. no crazy parties for me. went to school, class and then home...that is my life.

So, I really don’t have anything to say I just felt like typing. So hopefully something will come to me. I’m starting to think I’m gonna change my blog a little. I might change the title cause I haven’t said anything about any obsessions lately and I honestly don’t think anyone wants to read about the stuff I’m obsessing over in my troubled mind. So that might change. I’ll probably ask around for some suggestions… or not. Who knows. At this point I don’t even know what I want.
              
  So as I sit here in my living room waiting on my turn to play my piano, I sit and wonder about my life. I wonder, where will I be in 5 years? What kind of headspace will I be in then? Will I beat UWI or UTech? Will I even be in Jamaica?


Yea so, imma just cut it short and end here cause...no. just not.

xoxo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment