Saturday 19 July 2014

WHO PEOPLE THINK I AM COMPARED TO WHO I REALLY AM

If i made any errors while typing this, i really do apologise for it 


I’ve been told many things in this somewhat short life of mine. Some of which….or most of which I don’t agree with but that’s how people perceive me.

One such thing is that I’m smart. Maybe I’m judging myself too hard, maybe I’m just blind or maybe they’re lying to me…either way, I don’t really see it. Why? Have you seen my grades? No? Good, cause it’s gonna stay that way….they are not something that could be considered smart. And sure I’ve said it myself, written tests aren’t exactly the best way to ‘test’ people (for lack of a better word) but what else am I going to do at this point?

Another thing is that I’m funny. Now this one I think is just a complete lie….in actuality I’m just disgusting (even though I honestly do try to be nice) and people find what I say funny. I have a tendency to not control my facial expressions and I’ve been told by many that they find them hilarious even. Why, I’m not exactly sure, but their words….not mine.

I’m pretty. Now don’t get your undies in a twist…not many people tell me this one and the ones that do I think are seriously senile….but I leave them to what they wanna say. I know what you’re probably thinking right now…”you are pretty!” “She’s probably not that bad looking” But most of all you’re probably thinking ‘insecurities, insecurities, insecurities”” and yea that might be right but who are you to judge. I didn’t write this really to talk about insecurities I wrote this to show who I am and what I’m  thinking. So yea, I have insecurities, who on this earth doesn’t?

I’ve also been told that I’m talented. I play the piano so I see where people could possibly think this…On another note though I just think that when I was younger I practised a lot and that paid off cause frankly right now (or a couple years ago cause I’m finished now) I don’t practise that much if any at all (please don’t tell my music teacher). Don’t get me wrong, I love the piano and I love playing and learning NICE new pieces but sometimes I’m just lazy to get up or tired or really just can’t find the time. So to the whole talent thing, I don’t think so but continue to think what you may.

So basically in closing, I probably don’t get that many compliments and even if I did who wants to read about all the things people compliment someone on and their negative thoughts towards them. I’m a girl who’s basically leaning to average in school, I play the piano which I love, Music is a passion of mine and I try my best to be nice to everyone…unless you do something continuously to antagonise me. :D

Oh I’m also very anti-bullying!

Xoxo

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment