Monday 21 July 2014

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER

The errors are make are completely accidental and for that i apologise....however i don't apologise for being human....happy reading

Now before you get ahead of yourselves, this post has NOTHING to do with sex so if that’s what you were looking for you might as well leave now, but thanks for stopping by any ways….*waves*.

Ok, now that we’ve taken care of that, let’s get down to what I’m really talking about. When I say size, I’m talking about people’s sizes, in particular, females cause I know absolutely nothing about males. Now coming from a female perspective, women tend to be very aware of their size and others around them and then judge themselves based on others. This I think is a result of low self-esteem. And even though we know we shouldn’t we still do…myself included. It doesn’t matter if we’re small as a stick, big as a boulder or somewhere in between, we still do it. But honestly I think we need to just learn to be comfortable in our own skin. Don’t change because you think  a guy doesn’t like you because of your size. No, that’s the wrong reason. Change because YOU’RE not happy with what you see and even then don’t do it to fit in. you want to lose weight? Do it because it’ll make you healthier and more fit (or is it fitter, I don’t even know).

So yea, I think I’ll just stop there cause I don’t really have anything else to say.

Xoxo

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment