Saturday 25 May 2013

5 Facts About Me

1. Like the picture above, I can't touch my toes without bending my knees or just cheating...it's just not possible for me :P

2.I can't peel an orange. Now before you go all crazy on me, I can do it to a certain extent but you know that perfect peeling things that your mum always does, I can't do it. And if i can't do it like that I always think to myself. Why bother?

3. I am one of the most anti-social people you'll ever meet. I tend to be very awkward when I'm put into a situation when i have to make human contact with someone I'm not familiar with and it makes it painful for both me and the other person. I apologise in advance if i'll ever see you face-to-face.

4. I am absolutely in love with technology. I'm one of those persons that find technology to be a wonderful thing that I often think i can't live without. I believe that we all need to wake up and step out into a new world where technology has made life easier for us. Don't get me wrong though, somethings we still should do the old fashioned way and we still need to use our brains.

5. When I consider you a friend, I like to think of myself as loyal and trustworthy. Sure I have my moments when the words that come out of my mouth aren't appropriate for certain situations but i really do mean well. If i consider you my best friend, there is absolutely nothing other than you doing something really terrible that could make me turn my back on you because i believe there was something that made me consider you a best friend to begin with. So that quality must still be in there somewhere. no matter how far we may drift apart.

Well, that's just about it. I have nothing left to say so until next time :P and so i leave you with this
xoxo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment