Sunday 13 May 2012

The Wanted and Mother's Day

The Wanted are walking sex, i swear if you haven't listened to their music you're seriously missing out on some good stuff....and their accents are just to die for!!!! *swoon*

Well now that i've gotten my fan girl side out of the way, today was Mother's Day and seeing that i'm a broke 16 year old who lives in Jamaica, I wasn't able to give my mother anything minus less trouble and telling her Happy Mother's Day. So Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. You guys deserve it, you've done a lot for us and though we teenagers don't always show it, we really are appreciative of what you're doing for us on a constant basis. xoxo Love you guys

I'm thankful for my parents and especially my mum cause without her, I don't know where I'd be today or what I'd be doing

No comments:

Post a Comment