Saturday 12 January 2013

New Year 2013

It's 2013 and I've tried to make a promise to myself that I will use ALL the things that I have signed up for which includes my blogspot and tumblr. So from now on I will try my best to update this at least weekly.

What I have done differently from many this year is to not make a new year's resolution because what's the sense if I forget within the first week of the year. What I have done is make sure that I try and set a goal for each week or a special day and try my best to do that, that way I would have accomplished something. For example: because i live in Jamaica and I'm currently in 6th form I wear a tie to school so, to ensure I at least accomplish ONE thing no matter how small, I tie my tie every morning!!!!

Other than that, I went to a 6th form dinner...but then again I'm in 6th form now so that should be a shocker too considering i haven't been online in forever! But I'm going to try much harder this year to actualy make this a blogspot....so later :D :*

No comments:

Post a Comment