Sunday 13 August 2017

A Letter to G

A Letter to G

Now, I’ve already written one letter and this should be my second and last but who really knows what will happen. Let us be honest with each other, we’ll never truly remember how we met but that’s ok because I’m just glad that we did. That’s the most important thing. And we really started talking because of cake. Food. Food has been one of the many things that our friendship has circled which is perfect to me.

          It was in 2012 when we ‘really met’ and became closer and closer and we haven’t stopped since. We’ve become basically inseparable and I’m perfectly fine with that. If you’re not, too bad. That’s just how it is. I don’t know if you realise the impact you’ve had on my life and how much I admire you. You have truly changed me and showed me a light that not many others are able to. It warms my heart that we have become so close in such a short amount of time and that we understand each other so well.

          I admire you for so much. You’re strength, your spirituality and your heart. You’re such a kind person that holds no judgement on others and those are such rare qualities that when I find them in people I grab on to them and hold them close. We have celebrated and mourned together but that is what friends are for. And you are my friend, one of the best anyone could ask for.

          I am truly grateful for everything that you have done for me and continue to do even though half of the times you don’t even realise it. You are one of the two people in my life that though we were not born as family, you still are. You are family and you are loved greatly, especially me. (one of the most touching things you ever did was put me as your emergency contact. I doubt you realise how much it touched me but to know you trusted me that much to put me down as one made a world of difference to me). So, all I ask of you is to continue being the wonderful person that you are and shine one the rest of the world just as how you shone your light on me.

Lovingly yours
Xoxo
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment