Friday 16 January 2015

100 Questions

I just did this cause I had nothing to do so, here it is


  • 1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? – At home, hell yeah, on dorm, I don’t even know
  • 2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? – lol do I go to hotels?
  • 3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? – tucked in where? To my bed? Yeah, I sleep on top of them and use a comforter (no need to make the bed when doing that)
  • 4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? – how do you even steal a street sign?!?!
  • 5:Do you like to use post-it notes? – love it
  • 6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? – lol do we use coupons in Jamaica? If so, where can I get some?
  • 7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? – what kind of question is this?!? Um, bees I guess
  • 8:Do you have freckles? – nope
  • 9:Do you always smile for pictures? – nope
  • 10:What is your biggest pet peeve? – I’m not even sure, I have so many. Maybe when people don’t eat with their mouth closed and you can hear their saliva mixing with their food
  • 11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? – I always forget but I’ve always wanted to
  • 12:Have you ever been camping? – kind of, I’ve been to a camp but if you mean sleeping under a tent then no
  • 13:How long has it been since you’ve been camping? – since prep school
  • 14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? – lol, yup
  • 15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? – I don’t really chew them, more like they’re just there….in my mouth
  • 16:How many people have you spent time with this week? – define spend time with
  • 17:What size is your bed? – I think queen size, or king. I don’t really know
  • 18:What is your Song of the week? – song of the week? Bang Bang – Jessie J ft Nicki minaj and Ariana Grande
  • 19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? – why not?
  • 20:Do you still watch cartoons? – eh, sometimes
  • 21:Whats your least favorite movie? – I think it’s the day the world almost came to an end…bad memories with that one
  • 22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? – now if I told you and have treasure that defeats the purpose now doesn’t it
  • 23:What do you drink with dinner? – lol, water or juice
  • 24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? – nothing, I hate ketchup and sauces
  • 25:What is your favorite food? – burgers or sub sandwiches
  • 26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Mulan, she’s the man
  • 27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? - lol
  • 28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? – if a girl scout is like brownies in Jamaica then sure
  • 29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? – lol, maybe if I had the body….MAYBE (I’m kidding by the way)
  • 30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? – the last time I wrote my best friend a letter cause she said she really wanted one
  • 31:Can you change the oil on a car? – lol, no
  • 32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? – lol, do I drive?
  • 33:Ever ran out of gas? - lol
  • 34:Favorite kind of sandwich? – as long as it has chicken and cheese in it, I’m happy
  • 35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? – if it’s not cereal, then something with eggs and frankfurters
  • 36:What is your usual bedtime? – what is a bedtime?
  • 37:Are you lazy? – lol, yea
  • 38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? – I live in Jamaica, we don’t do Halloween
  • 39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? – there are different astrological signs? I’m an Aquarius, is that what you’re asking?
  • 40:How many languages can you speak? – including English? 1
  • 41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? – lol, doesn’t that cost money
  • 42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? – I legit only know about legos, so legos it is
  • 43:Are you stubborn? – my mother says I am
  • 44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman? – I don’t even know what you’re asking me
  • 45:Ever watch soap operas? – lol, yeah
  • 46:Are you afraid of heights? – kind of
  • 47:Do you sing in the car? - yup
  • 48:Do you sing in the shower? – actually, no
  • 49:Do you dance in the car? – how do you dance in a car? You mean, wiggle on the seat?
  • 50:Ever used a gun? – lol, no. I’d probably shit my pants
  • 51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? – like when I was 9
  • 52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? – depends on the musical to be honest
  • 53:Is Christmas stressful? – if you’re cooking and actually buying presents then yea
  • 54:Ever eat a pierogi? – a what?
  • 55:Favorite type of fruit pie? – I don’t eat pie
  • 56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? – my mother says a teacher at one point(I don’t remember that) and doctor
  • 57:Do you believe in ghosts? – nope, but in Jamaica they believe in duppy
  • 58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? – all the time
  • 59:Take a vitamin daily? – lol, I should
  • 60:Wear slippers? – all the time
  • 61:Wear a bath robe? – if I’m getting ready to go somewhere and putting on make-up
  • 62:What do you wear to bed? – a shirt?
  • 63:First concert? – yet to have one
  • 64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? – Jamaica?
  • 65:Nike or Adidas? – Adidas cause I have a lot of they’re stuff
  • 66:Cheetos Or Fritos? – um, haven’t had any of these in a while, Cheetos cause of the cheese
  • 67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? – peanuts all the way
  • 68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? - nope
  • 69:Ever take dance lessons? – yeah, ballet when I was younger
  • 70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? – no, not really as long as he’s doing honest work I’m fine
  • 71:Can you curl your tongue? - yup
  • 72:Ever won a spelling bee? – in prep school when we had to collect money when spelling words for people sure
  • 73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? - nope
  • 74:Own any record albums? - lol
  • 75:Own a record player? – my dad does
  • 76:Regularly burn incense? - no
  • 77:Ever been in love? – define ‘in love’
  • 78:Who would you like to see in concert? – oh the list could go on but I’ll give two…beyonce and john legend,
  • 79:What was the last concert you saw? - ….refer to #63
  • 80:Hot tea or cold tea? – how about warm tea?
  • 81:Tea or coffee? – tea, I actually hate the smell of coffee
  • 82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? – I’ve never had a snickerdoodle so I don’t know
  • 83:Can you swim well? – lol, no
  • 84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? – can’t everybody
  • 85:Are you patient? – depends on the situation
  • 86:DJ or band, at a wedding? – definitely band
  • 87:Ever won a contest? – lol, no
  • 88:Ever have plastic surgery? – with what money?
  • 89:Which are better black or green olives? – ew, olives
  • 90:Can you knit or crochet? – I can actually crochet
  • 91:Best room for a fireplace? – living room
  • 92:Do you want to get married? - yeah
  • 93:If married, how long have you been married? – not married
  • 94:Who was your HS crush? – let’s not go there
  • 95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? – if I did my parents would beat my ass
  • 96:Do you have kids? – L-O-L
  • 97:Do you want kids? – I have yet to find a good reason for wanting them other than they’re cute when they can’t talk
  • 98:Whats your favorite color? - green
  • 99. Something that happened to you in middle school. – you mean high school?
  • 100:Do you miss anyone right now? - forever missing someone


xoxo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment